Facebook Places, Foursquare, or Google. Which one to choose? Choose Landmark Manager and link them all!
Landmark Manager is mashup aggregating places from multiple providers including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Google Places, Yelp, Freebase, Wikipedia, Webcam.Travel, Flickr, Picasa, Panoramio, Instagram, YouTube, Open Street Maps, Foursquare Merchant, Groupon, 8Coupons, Hotels Combined, Booking.com, Last.FM, Meetup and Evenful. Automatically check-in at places you are visiting, find daily deals, book hotel, find parking, route or ATM and many more...
- Check-in at Facebook Places, Foursquare or Google,
- Auto Check-In: check-in automatically to your favourite places,
- Find out where your Facebook or Foursquare friends checked-in or took photo,
- Create custom layers,
- Send updates to Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn,
- Find daily deals from Groupon, 8Coupons and Foursquare Merchant,
- Compare hotel prices and book rooms with Booking.com,
- See places reviews from Yelp,
- Find ATMs, parkings or routes,
- Find events from Last.FM, Meetup and Eventful,
- Record and save your route, - Import places from kml files,
- See Webcams from Webcam.Travel,
- Link with your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, or Foursquare accounts,
- Share selected landmark details via Mail, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and many more,
- Send geo messages to Blogeo,
- Call selected places,
- Find route from your current position to place you want to visit.
Content rating: Medium Maturity