The most advanced dice rolling app available!
DiceCaddy is a dice roller - a utility for generating random dice rolls for RPG and tabletop style games such as D&D. It is designed to be as universal as possible and features an extensive array of dice options, profiles, a history log, probability graphing, voice input, home screen widget, and more!
• Universally designed to be compatible with as many types of games as possible.
• Can create and save an unlimited number of "dice set" profiles.
• Uses a configurable tabbed interface for managing multiple active dice sets at once.
• Many dice configuration options:
• Dice rerolls
• Exploding dice
• Die counting (ex: 20d6 -> 7 hits greater/equal to 5)
• Dice result skewing
• Color highlighting
• History log for previous dice rolls.
• Can create "counters" which let you easily keep track of numbers like health, mana, gold, etc.
• Built-in calculator tool.
• Dice Graphing - can plot the random distribution curve for any dice set. Can also plot multiple sets for comparison.
• Multiple random number generators to choose from, including Mersenne Twister, provided by the Uncommons Maths library by Daniel W. Dyer.
• Voice recognition input - speak phrases like "3d6" and have it understood by the app.
• Home screen widget - add dice to your desktop!
• Import & Export your dice sets to make backups or transfer them to other devices.
Visit www.dicecaddy.com for more info.